Friday, March 22, 2013

Nancy Bell Scott and her simple magic


These were sent to me by Nancy for my 'Memories are made of this' mail art call which is a year long call that will culminate in a series of pop-up exhibitions, the first of which will be in Edinburgh sometime over the Easter long weekend.  Because Nancy got me the work so quickly, I will get to show it repeatedly.  That's great because it deserves to be shown repeatedly.  There is so much about it that I love, It's really rather amazing that on the same day that I received a stunning artist book collab where every mark and every colour sings off the pages, I also got these peices from Nancy - equally impressive and just a joy to hold and look at. 

Nancy also has some great stickers.  Her sensibilities are amazing.

1 comment: