Sunday, January 27, 2013

Stephanie, can I wear them?

I know, I'm not the only one to be the recipient of Stephanie's mass mailing, in fact I am 11/48 (or perhaps it's 98)?  Whatever I am very grateful and surprised by this wonderful post! I am surprised by the size.  The scale is great.  I love the layers, especially that little plastic bag that isn't stuck to the laminate. The label.  The way the word hello looks like IUOMA, sort of.  There are things that are inside that should be outside.  I like that.  I like the way Stephanie has used colour and those delectable chromatic greys. I like the way the stamps match.  I like. I like it!

But what I want to know is do you mean for me to open it? Should I take the pieces out and wear them.   It is so perfect as it is... But I would.  I have already suggested their potential as earrings. I see they could be a key ring. Oh Stephanie, I need guidance.

No comments:

Post a Comment