Monday, February 11, 2013

Sobrantes 2012 from Rosa Gravino










Definately Gotij great, beautiful inspiring mailart from Rosa Gravino! A relic of stunning asemic visual poetry. I'm never sure if you open or don't open but I had to see it all, hold it out of the cellophane and I have slipped it back inside again. It is gorgeous and if only I didn't have to spend the next two days with classes of enthusiastic (wonderful) children... if only I could follow up with some experiments that this piece has suggested! THANK YOU! 
PS: Sobrantes means leftovers, I think.

1 comment:

  1. Rebecca! Thank you so much for Boondoggle! I love the picture, brilliant idea, and I love the words you have chosen too. I sure will come back to see the whole series. Thank you!
    http://mariesmailbox.blogspot.jp/2013/02/boondoggle-from-rebecca-guyver.html

    ReplyDelete