Monday, July 6, 2020

Sticker Dude sends add and pass eye candy and a cautionary tale


This was a packed envelope from Joel! I thought Joel was back at the sticker factory but I got no stickers and he has his temporary address in the top left.  In stead of stickers, this time I got a selection of exciting add and pass sheets!  Most of the time I file my add and pass sheets and often don't send on. I have a wonderful archive of mail art so they are safe and ready to share and I never enough time.  However, sometimes, an add and pass gets my full attention and lures me to play. I am hopefull I will compete these chains. 







Wonderful to read Emerson's timeless words, to imagine Elvis as he appears on Joel's envelope. Nixon just reminds me how wrong we were that we had readhed the low point of politics back in his day.




Meanwhile, I keep learning. Just the other day I learned about the injustices the aboriginal people in Australia suffer - still. Joel has sent me this clipping and now I feel bad about the Indonesians. I feel bad about so much and towards so many.  Again, I am keen to learn but the powerlessness is pretty intense right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment