Saturday, July 4, 2020

Summer Coronavirus Clutch


It's great to receive the latest Clutch from Cascadia artpost. As ever, lots of trivia and laughs to keep me occupied, entertained and connected to a particular mail art world. I haven't been on IUOMA recently but will be sure to sign up to the new Walmarth page as... if the 'Ivanka some Sacks' is anything to go by, the gory/politial humour will delight me. 

What isn't delighting me so much is that Blogger changed their system and I can't make things work the way I used to, so sorry for putting the envelopes in the middle of this post.  I could rejig them in a laborious way but can't work out the timesaving process so you'll have to live with it this time. 

In other potty humour I liked the butt coin joke! There is so much to see.  Let me know what you liked best. More from Cascadia coming up in subsequent blogs.  I sent him something a few days ago.  And I can report that I have some new seedlings popping up!



No comments:

Post a Comment