Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Ticket Ticket! Boleto! Boleto!



Each of Cascadia Artpost's tickets does a few things at the same time. Jack scans each ticket he receives, chooses lettering and a background colour.  The result is a beautiful colour study.  These stamps are at first graphic. 

Cascadia explains in his note that each ticket is also 'bits of evidence from daily life…reminders of our past experiences and lives.' They are memorabilia, and stamps from a parallel universe. And then they are wonderfully practical.  Cascadia sent me a double set of stamps.  He knows that I archive my mail art and won't use things because they alter the mail art. So now Cascadia sends me some extras to use. I love that and Iam coming to the end of the last double batch he sent me.  Cascadia's stamps are often the crowning jewel on my own mail art. 








Thanks Cascadia and so appreciate the extra stamps and two beautiful envelopes.

No comments:

Post a Comment