Friday, October 14, 2016

Overhanging TP - Words from Walmarth

Extremely sensible advice imagery arrived from Walmarth Cascadia while I was in Maine and I can't believe I haven't opened it until now.  In fact, I can't believe I lived so long without knowing the absolutely key instructions for the correct way to set up your TP. 

I don't know if it's a common topic, but I have been involved with discussions around this issue before… when I taught at a secondary school in Ipswich, one lunch time there was an out and out tablewide debate (amongst the teachrs, SERIOUSLY) about toilet roll positioning, so it's great to get the expert advice from Walmarth once and for all.

 My only issue is I'm going to need the diagram to remember which is right and which is wrong.  Maybe I should frame it and place it in the bathroom!  

No comments:

Post a Comment