Friday, January 31, 2020

Ticket! Ticket! more on the horizon(tal)


If you have collected tickets or ticket-like-ephemera and aren't sure what to do with it, my suggestion is that you put it all in an envelope and send that envelope right to Cascadia!  Let me tell you… what you get in return will be very satisfying, indeed!  I contributed a handful or two of tickets and similar from way back when (that I found, combing through my collage box) and in return I have umpteen sheets of these beautiful stamps to lick and use as I see fit.  

Of course, I archive them. But each time I hold them and look carefully at them I think, maybe I could use them just this once!

Cascadia's record keeping must be impeccable and his generosity is always astounding. All I know is I am lucky to have got on his mailing list. 

Check out the front of the envelope to find my stamp. 




No comments:

Post a Comment