Friday, May 10, 2019

Cascadia sends more and keeps in the thick of the mail art community!

 Cascdia sent me more stamps so I wouldn't feel I couldn't use them so I brought these four sheets with me to america an am sending them on my envelopes!  It's wonderful and I know my mail art friends will appreciate them.




For the last few years I haven't been able to keep active in the wider mail art community.  i keep thinking that I want to organise a mail art exhibit but cn't commit to scanning thr incoming work in good time so i haven't moved forward. Cascadia seems to be in the thick of many mail art initiatives.  He is also hosting a mail artist from Argentine (Fernando Garcia Delgado). His garden is also taking off.



Before I left for America I scanned all my mail art.  I have to say, it's different and a little tricky to blog mail art without having it before me to hold in my hands. Still wanted you all to know that DADA  Triumph Motors will be back soon ands that truck month is back and will be recorded!


Huge thanks as ever, Cascadia!

No comments:

Post a Comment