Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Cultural Hegemony and Happiness Deception -Our Surreal Reality

Dave the Rave likes to keep me on my toes and I apologise for not posting this much earlier, but I have been in Maine, keeping my toes limber in Yoga with our local Yogi on Cranberry Island. 

Dave sends me mailart when he travels, mostly. Although this was posted in the UK, I suspect he was fomenting his package in France. This summer I took a handful of mail art to blog and got bogged down with everything else and had to bring it back.  You'll be happy to know that I have a new computer but the printer/scanner isn't cooperating yet. so lots of great stuff to come soon!









Rather than guide you through this beautiful instruction on how random life is and the philosophies we invent to make sense of it all - from the partners we chose to how to organise our societies, I will leave it to you to say the words aloud, look at the pretty pictures and agree that it's a good response to the turbulence of our time. Thanks Dave.  I will actually send yousomething totally unrelated in the next week or two!

No comments:

Post a Comment