Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Delighted with gelightful Book For Mail Art from Kauizawa

Delighted to receive this wonderful book a few weeks ago and then to peruse and wonder what I sent in (couldn't remember) and whether it was shown anywhere. Lo and behold I saw something that might have been it and then I went through my files and yup, the arrow below points to my mail art! It was when I was making altered crumpled envelopes.  I still do that but I was obsessed then. 


I haven't had time to read the english in the book from cover to cover.  My hard drive is failing but a fan pad is helping.  My printer won't recognise my ink so on all fronts I am stymied at the moment! Never mind. I took a few moments out to watch the World cup and unfortunately saw the other team score a second goal… 

I will blog select passages as I find them.

No comments:

Post a Comment