Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Banana Appreciation Day 2014

Without further ado, here are this year's timely Bananas.  Others may straggle in, in fact some people are only posting their's today… I will tag them on to this blog as and when, so come back and visit later too!

You will notice Angie Cope's Mardi Gras banana headdress, some wonderful original stamps and general joy, both in spirit and colour.  I wish I could find some banana apparel!

Carina Granlund's envelope is all about men, no explicit mention of a banana,  just general silliness which we all love! And that wonderful Carina expressive style.  I feel like the banana is performing and I am part of the audience. I might even get my guitar out and start stumming and singing along. 

Dean's amusement centre is definately bananalicious! My whole studio smells like a banana.  The contraption at the bottom looks a little scary and I'm sure my bum looks fat in that mirror! 

Jay is givig me a French lesson.  How 'bout you, do you prefer peaches or bananas?  Personally I'm into pears at the moment, but we're all about bananas today, and I LOVE Jay's stamp!

Kat's tropical bananas are a welcome sight after all the rain we've had lately.  Hooray for International world Banana appreciation day!  Hooray for the banana, horray for tropical colours. 

Stripy goose couldn't resist putting a range of funky fowl on her banana missive and I wanted to do the banana with them by the end of my reading.  I can't see the moon tonight, but for sure it's a banana!  Thank you all.

Angie Cope

Angie Cope


Carina Granlund

Carina Granlund

Carina Granlund

Dean 

Dean 

Jay Block

Jay Block

Katerina Nikoltsou

Katerina Nikoltsou

Katerina Nikoltsou

Katerina Nikoltsou

Stripygoose

Stripygoose
Heleen de Vaan's banana mail arrived post blog.  It's always something of a let down when the bananas stop coming in, and Heleen;s versatility and the depth of this posting made its arrival even more special! It also reminds me to notice the banana as they are all SO different! 





Th final banana to slide in was from Mim! This expressive banana is basking in yellow and it feels utterly happy.  I want to rush in to the house to change my clothes, not sure that I have any yellow, though. Why not?  Perhaps if I strt wearing yellow I will keep smiling until 2015 World Banana Apprciation Day… 


THANKS TO EVERYONE!

1 comment: