Thursday, May 19, 2022

The Vampire Rhino Handler

Before the days of the internet, when you only had the nightly news, the dictionary, your teachers and an encyclopaedia if this card had come across my doormat I would have scratched my head and felt a teeny weeny bit stupid.  Instead I am on an internet-free airplane typing with the help of an overhead lightbulb.





I know Dada Trumph Motors is on a crusade to enlighten the world and Cascadia’s wonderful series on American Oligarchs is changing the way this mail artist uses the word ‘Oligarch’ and classifies the rich and famous . 


Is that CT Chew, the retired mail artist in jungle mode, ready for handling? Is a 

Rhino a RINO? Is extinction preferable to over-population? 

Thee re a few of my questions at 36,000 feet.


Thank you Cascadia! I love the Color and the image and that lunar New Year stamp is eye-popping!  


No comments:

Post a Comment