Thursday, May 5, 2022

The Language of Flowers

I have already printed off a set of these to bedeck my next series of mailings! When the US postal service produces flower stamps, I buy my fair share. I also love bees and birds. Nature, attending to it and having it around me, well it's key. So, seeds from Cascadia to plant here. a highpoint and receiving them is now part of the rythmn of my year.  Now to find the time to get them into a seed bed!





Love the poem on a postcard - its aesthetic and the words.

The precision with which Cascadia makes this mailing is fabulous.  A few years ago in the seeds Cascadiasent me some siberian wallflower seeds in the mix.  They bloomed for months and the scent was irresistible.  Using jack's key, I figured out what they were and about two years later I ordered some of my own. Now I have many many siberian wallflower plants and they appear in my paintings often!


                                        

Thank you SO much!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment