Thursday, May 19, 2022

A maiden voyage and pussy willows

Delighted to receive Mailart from a ’femail’ Donna MacPherson who has spread some spring cheer  in an original print card she was inspired to make  when she found some pussy willows in the park. 



Not sure if you can tell, but I am writing from airplane seat #30 on my way to the states. I have been rushed off my feet so am carrying the pile of mail art I have accrued to blog and hopefully to respond to.  I feel terrible! Especially about someone who was so generous to someone she trusted and had never met. 


Rest assured I appreciate your mail ART! I will bring it across the pond and archive it at the Nayland Farm mail art site, but in the meantime,I am enjoying it on a darkened plane.


I sure hope it isn’t too cold in Maine (not too far from Canada)  but if it is that will be an excuse to get to work on some return mail art!


Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment