Sunday, October 18, 2020

Cascadia Coffe clutch - Double clutch


The public service aspect to Cascadia's mail art should be highlighted. Coffee Clutch is chockablock with important information, words of wisdom from pioneers and paragons of the mail art network, funny, and full of details to keep your mind active.  

During the Covid pandemic, this is even more essential than normal. After reading the first side of Cascadia's four pages of his 'double clutch' I have identified a must contribute to mailart call, felt 'in-the-know' because i could answer some of the trivia questions and been entertained by the advertisements.

By the end I have learned about another mail artist I didn't really know about, cracked a smile about forever stamps, enjoyed the conflation of kombucha and kimchi, tested my skill on a tricky crossword, and wondered about a voodoo doll.

Enjoy the edition!  I certainly did!






Thanks Cascadia!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment