Sunday, September 27, 2020

Cascadia's diorama paraphenalia arrives with some brand new stamps!


Cascadia must be my most communicative mail art correspondent. so I few things to post from him. the first is this postcard, He is at work on his diorama.  I have to say, Cascadia's imagination is better than the Senate's. I am heartened to see that progress is being made somewhere, though!  I can't see if the workers are wearing masks but I hope there is social distancing :)

                                                    

This next postcard is a larger format which is great.  It's easier to see Debra Mulnick's Postal Plaza Display which is centre stage at the Post Office diorama!

I love Cascadia's identity stamps! He tells me he will be working on the next series of yicket stamps in mid-to lsate September but he has a niggly hip so everything may be delayed.  Poor Cascadia!



You will see that I got some pristine Walmarth stamps and some extra ticket stamps! Whoop whoop!



My 'double clutch' arrived between scanning and posting these so in a little while I will share that with you.  I guess the orthopaedic surgeon didn't win.

Thanks so much, as always.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment