Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Press the reset button with your foot, OR ELSE


 In our apocalyptic precipice David's story has a ring of hope. I can't decide if David printed this or if it was found. Whichever way it came into being, that sillouette reminds me a little of the first first lady and I have a suspicion she never resets anything. As for me, I am going to try to find a few reset buttons.  The one for making mail art must be out there somewhere. Thank you, David! I will reply and thanks for your patience and the enthusiastic stream of mail art!


1 comment:

  1. Rebecca,
    Wonderful blog as always. I love how the postmark becomes part of the image. The silhouette was cut out of a cheesecake shot of Norwegian actress Julie Ege (now deceased). The rest is my riff. Thanks again for your kind words.

    ReplyDelete