Sunday, September 25, 2022

Spring sprung and now it's autumn!

I NEVER OPEN MAIL ART UNTIL I SIT DOWN TO BLOG IT.   Sometimes the pile gets mixed up and for sure that happened this summer when I carried my mail art back to the US for our annual trip to Maine.  I had hoped to catch up on my blogging.  That turned out to be wishful thinking, though. I can't believe Tonia sent me this in MAY.  I feel terrible, but in a way seeing it now makes it even more wonderful.

I wish I could see the beautiful greens of vancouver island, I wish i coud step back in time and plant my flower and vegetable seeds again and wait for them to emerge.  Alas, it is autumn and time to cut back, down and pull up.  Patrick re-seeded the grass - it had disappeared in the drought

Toni's beautiful tribute to spring is joyful and delightful and I will slip my new, beautiful bookmark into my current book and dream about next year's spring.

Thank you,

I owe a lot of mail but I will try...





 

No comments:

Post a Comment