Monday, September 26, 2022

Art Days on Vancouver Island!



I have never been to Vancouver Island but I did spend a night in a tent in the Hoh Rain Forest which isn't that far. It was beautiful, if wet.

I love the sound of art days on Vancouver island.  Tonia, are you aware of the tradition of mail art meet-ups? I have had a few mail artists to stay at Nayland Farm and been invited to various events in London. It's a little far for me, but I can imagine you, your sister and some femails making beautiful mail art together!

In England it is colder for a few days.  We aren't giving in and moving back to our indoor kitchen (from our 'outdoor kitchen') We are wandering around inside in hats because our aga (which is off) keeps our house warm. Hot chocolate all around.  Thank you for your lovely postcard.  I will try to reply to both your pieces.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment