Saturday, January 15, 2022

What can you do with your Celine Handbag?

Great to see that Dave and Patti have been able to take a well-deserved holiday to the precipice of Niagara Falls and that they got back in one piece, to send the postcard! ðŸ˜‰ Belated holiday greetings back at you!


I hope Dave forgives me for copying his personal note.  I just loved that play on words and thought I should give him all the credit for it! The carved Celine purse is fabulous, genius! I can see David's creations in the Sainsbury Centre with all the other ethnographic works of art! when you come back to the UK, we should visit. 

BTW, this is two mailings from Dave!



And as for Kate Moss, as I have been painting (in my green phase) all day, surely Gumby should be green. I see KM as more totemic than plastic child's toy anyway.
Thank you, David!








 

No comments:

Post a Comment