Saturday, May 1, 2021

NYC Postcard for Manhattan Rebecca



This slick and professional digital collage was created by James Gillen and printed by Funky Pigeon. James, Kevin and I have been exchanging mail art recently and James knows about my NYC roots.  I am touched by his thoughtful mail. 
If you know NYC you might recognise the Chrysler building. Apparently one side of the building is wider than the other, so the eagle is higher on the right. James thinks the Chrysler building is more striking than the Empire State, too. I only went up in the empire State building once, taking a future English husband on a tour. I have never even entered the Chrysler building, but agree it is iconic.

Checkout the recent protrait stamp, Ray Johnson and the sunny NYC vibe of James' terrific mail art.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment