Saturday, November 21, 2020

Oh give me a home!

As I write this blog I hear some Californians speaking from my Ipad, talking about how Covid is rampaging. I think the fires have died down. where have all the buffalo gone?

I guess buffalo are no longer endangerd and I wonder whether Amalgamated Confusion communes with them on the island of Santa Catalina? 'Bison aren’t native to Santa Catalina Island; Hollywood brought them. They were a prop leftover from a film shoot on the island in the early 20th century.'

whatever the story here, I love the sight of these prehistoric creatures. But I wouldn't want to meet one in a fenced area with our dog, Lyra!





As ever, Keith's sense of design makes his mailings an absolute joy. We need a little bravery these days with all the sheep in the government!


 Thanks Keith.  Glorious!

1 comment:

  1. Keith's art is indeed glorious, his designs amazing! I love everything he does.

    ReplyDelete