Thursday, October 10, 2019

The Antique Elocution War

 Love this haptic, aesthetic collage vispo that makes me want to take a walk in the woods to find some treasure!  It arrived the other day from Bonniediva (Gurnee Illinois).Of course I will exchange! I've decided to begin making mail art a habit again and am even toying with the idea of arranging a mail art exhibition some time next year. 
...The mushroom person in the centre reminds me that I should say that I will exchange so long as I live to make mail art on another day… our son picked some parasol mushrooms and he prepared them as a side with tonight's dinner. I ate a bit of one. Hopefully his identification skills are up to snuff!
back of collage


Bonniediva's envelope was also v appealing and perfect for a rainy day in England! 

Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment