Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Truck Education - 'the automobile = the sculpture of the 20th century'

This bumper edition of Dad Trumph Motors gives you all the knowledge you need to engage fully with Truck Month.  Cascadia helps us to understand that the posturing of the trucking world and the slogans and logos run in parallel to our current leader's philosophy. 
 There is no need to worry about fragile egos in Dada Trumph World.  There are plenty of armoured protections.  We can all rest easy that no one will be underwhelmed by the gladiator in chief in his Ford F series… "built tough". 
As an aside, I would love to see Cascadia moving the 1:87 diorama figures and vehicles around for his photo shoot. What noises does he make? 
It's great to see that there is plenty of art in Trumph world. Who could live without a plastic marble bust of the great leader (ruler)? Or a poster of our heroes - Ivanka, Jared, Betsy, Melania and the Ruler.
 As I type I am listening with one ear about Bolton's firing/ resignation. I see Jared looking down with disdain at the 'Cold War Warrior' and get a little chill. 

In the previous newsletter, I mentioned that Cascadia showed us how dystopian the world might be… These days, here and in the US I think we are seeing it in the flesh!



I think I'll hunker down and ride out the most recent storm. I haven't got a truck  Does a Landrover defender count? 
 Look carefully at the stamps.  We've got some hawks, a statue of the ruler and some scary warships as well as TRUCKS to enchant us.  Thank you Cascadia!

No comments:

Post a Comment