Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Mail art lost in summer madness I Bruno Chiarlone

Looking at the scrawl of messages to myself in the Postal ledger, I guess I received this at the end of June from Bruno. I scanned it early July and meant to blog it before I went to Maine.  I took some pieces I hadn't even had to time to scan with me to Maine but HA no time there either. So here I am in September with a little stack of mail art and this scanned envelope full from Bruno and full of apologies. I have a few little things on the horizon but can honestly say I haven't over-programmed myself as much as usual so I really believe I will be able to make mail art slowly and steadily again. Bruno will be right there on the list. 

As far as dreams and dreaming and maps of them… I have been so tired as I've laid my head on the pillow night after night that I doubt I have even dreamt. I will try to remember and if not make something up!


And I LOVE these doodle collage characters! Summer, mail … too bad it's already autumn, almost.

No comments:

Post a Comment