Saturday, December 12, 2015

Diane sends backorder - Trashquilt and Doodles




What a glorious trash quilt! I feel the waves washing over me.  Not sure if I need some motion sickness tablets or if I am becalmed. It is very affecting whatever it is!  I love it.


Amy and Diane do colourful doodles





So great to get all this material from Diane. Clearly this is the Peter Max edition of Dkult Doodle Therapy.  Amy and Diane have a psychadelic style that needs no embellishing, although I will find it difficult to refrain, just so I can bask int he glory of collaboration!  Many thanks and give me minute to send it back in some form!

1 comment:

  1. all the time you need R' Becc!! I must have had those for months-maybe even an entire season. Mail art not coming out of the mansion very quickly lately. thanks for posting!!!!

    ReplyDelete