Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Ragged Edge in Exile

This envelope from the Sticker Dude was not only stuffed full with stickers, ATCs, postcards, stamps, an add and pass, and a book, In this envelope, Joel had affixed a few sticky notes to explain things and he send me a sourdough recipe. HOW DID HE KNOW?

ATC

ATC (actually a playing card!)

sticker
As I make my way through Sticker Dude's envelope, I notice a mini-theme - sensory pleasures and perhaps less pleasant sensory events.  They have been muck-spreading around Nayland Farm today.  There is pervasive rank smell.  but atl least I'm not down a man hole or having to drink koolaid?

I suppose we have all been paying more attention to all things sensory because we haven't had the opportunity to do so many other things.  Like Sticker dude, I bake bread and I make sour dought, so very excited to try out a new recipe!

The book below is roughly 4 x 6 inches. SD tells me that it was made by Diane Bertrand using many of his stickers and mail art envelopes.  He thought it should go into my files and I think he's right!  Thank you.










Time to finish off another add and pass!

 

Finishing off with a quintessential SD envelope. 

No comments:

Post a Comment