Wednesday, June 12, 2019

The Adventures of the Family Next Door

I love that David has called his carefully cut and culled material GRIST.  Adorable and perfect!
I love it all but have only scanned some of it.  Those stamps are gorgeous.  How did I miss those? Clearly mail coming soon so I can use them!

This is a bit of a hotchpotch the way I have scanned it… Never mind. Below is the back of the envelope. DAvid doesn't even know that we have had rain rain rain and today there was a drip drip drip drip and I wondered whether the thatch was leaking.  EVentually i saw that it was coming from the chimney. More pointing needed? I hope not! to date we haven't needed to drape a tarp over the thatch but could David be foretelling?

And what I like of all below is EVERYTHING.  And that we, the people, are a peculiar bunch with strange taste and obsessions. Not sure I choose A.









Thanks David!

1 comment: