Sunday, April 10, 2016

Dada Centenary - Amalgamated Confusion







Keith's mail art is always exacting, funny and original. And I am a sucker for a postage stamp so these beauties are hugely appreciated! Keith definately has an aesthetic so, not anti-art, but that suits me perfectly! Sunflower Tank is a wonderful anachronism and to this mail artist, it has a tombstone feel. Playful and poignantly pointed.


The sentiment on this connundrum is perfect for this recipient, too. I worship the sweetspot where words, musi, the visual become each other and this is the corollary, I think.


I also like amalgamated's light touch.  A non-pacifist rabbit says a lot.



1 comment:

  1. Yes, a non-pacifist rabbit. Ha! The perfect solder, numerous and expendable . . . but for whom/what do they fight for?
    So glad you enjoy the package and its contents . . .

    ReplyDelete