Sunday, January 3, 2021

What's Cookin?



It's always fun to get mail from someone new and Kathy qualifies with this particulalry fun mailing. My 86 year old mum was alone this Christmas and she told me she was getting tv dinner. what I imagined was something like this! Kathy's wonderful business card, that looks a bit like a matchbox, took me back to my childhood, or perhaps from the files of Madmen. We ate a few tv dinners and as I recall, my favourite was turkey.




Fluxus bucks come in all sorts of shapes and tenders.  My favourite was the Fluxus Covid Bucks.  One day it will be a collector's item, surely.



Who is in the chicken suit, oct 2020.  (with moving body parts!)

In England, on top of Covid, we have bird flu.  Luckily the chickens at the chicken farm are now under cover.
You can never have too much input on colour mixing. Fab!


Thanks so much for getting in touch and I will try to send you something very soon!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment