Monday, December 21, 2020

Post Democracy, just Ask a Cat


There are many questions I'm sure you might ask a cat.  I once read a book about a dog who could think like humans. and I know a Holstein is a cow, not a cat… i taught agriculture in Kenya. I don't know about the comic cat.  In fact, I don't know much about cats but that's OK.  I guess I could ask Cascadia Artpost!

I don\t know much about how to save our Democracy or if we are entring post-democracy, post-capitalism. I do know that Jonny, our daughter's bf, worked at Verso and they publish some great books. I wonder if he's read that book? 


You'd think that 42 days after Cascadia sent this post that something would have shifted. Yes, he has been fired but we are far from having him accept the outcome, I have the sense that our Democracy is going to hold and that the dark will lighten. Hopefully as he wanes so will the grip he has over his followers.
I guffawed over this! Nice one, Jack!



So sorry it has taken me so long to share these wonderful postcards!







 

No comments:

Post a Comment