Saturday, January 16, 2021

Flexus Queen and the Corona (ISO) Games

First, an apology for uploading these in a random order. But, I have to admit to loving the image that came up first. This 'Pansy' ATC reads dragon or bird, to me.  Its delicacy makes me swoon .  Vizma chose well and the algorithym in my scanner was on message.
It's been a long time since I had mail from Vizma, but it's certainly not her fault. Mail art, as far as I'm concerned, is a slow conversation. This participant has been very, very slow but what I notice is that Vizma's generosity and the variety in her mailings persists. I love the gem washi tape, too.
I may have mentioned that I turned sixty after Christmas so, I think Vizma may be aluding to that. The answer is, not blurry, but fun and fizzy.  We played a game our daughter invented with her partner about mudlarking and another game, my husband found that turned our kitchen table into a curling rink. In 2019 I was sick, sick, sick.  This year it was much better! and we had a scrumptious meal and a cake to die for.

When I stamp a rubber stamp I always think about 'exquisite corpse' Vizma has done it perfectly here.
!! I love the way the mail art community has taken the virus and played with it. I bought some fabric in a pack of offcuts and when I was composing a mask discovered that it read coronavirus. All I can say is ouch.





Thanks Vizma, I have already made a return! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment