Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Really catch it with Covid 19 blues

                                               

Sticker Dude continues to focus our eyes on what matters. From John Prine tributes, to protest stamps, Sticker Dude reminds us not to look away and that what we do best is to collaborate. 

(I happen to be listening to the innauguration on my my headphones, so am feeling hope and determination to play my role in rallying back the US to health, happiness, clean living and prosperity.)

add and pass

back add and pass

stamp  collab: sticker dude, Ed Giecek and thomas Kerr

ATC


back ATC


sticker


notice

notice

sticker

back sticker

                                                 

notice




ATC
back ATC

                                               

add and pass



artistamps This is Not

These stamps are a personal favourite.  I will scan them and use them in my upcoming mail art! (I can't bear to use them as is.)


artist stamps Monty Cantsin

 

Silly Sultan by Sticker Dude - song with guitar chords

Apropos Covid 19 by Sticker Dude - song with guitar chords

Thanks for the songs, I can see Joel 'immersed in art & craft, rubber stamp trim and glue'. I love the artist stamps, from sheets to those on the envelopes.  I am wondering how Joel will feel when he no longer needs to lampoon the 45th president.  I will miss his briliiant collaborations but I'd say it's worth it!

 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment