Monday, January 9, 2023

'When no one is Looking'

 
Gerda sent me this exquisite unsolicited paper gift!  I am not sure which direction I shoud be 'reading' it but this way up I want to swim through watery caves.



Hope Gerda's foot is better and suspect the upside to the wild weather is you have time to make and the garden is at bay! As you can see, I have had this mailart for a long time. Apologies.  So many reasons, too boring to tell. 
Again, not sure about direction.  This one feels like a page of an atlas with the key in boxes on the right, but equally it is a landscape when turned 90 degrees. Both evoke water and have a calm beauty I admire. Also, zoom in and look at the marks, etched over the paint.

Thank you Gerda for my envie of lovelies..  I will reply, eventually!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment