Monday, January 2, 2023

Think Peace not War - Sticker dude and collaborators in action.


Hello!  It wasn't until I decided I would catch up on my mail art blog that I discovered something which I had conveniently forgotten… that my scanner is sort of broken so what should take a brief spell takes a few tries and a restart of my computer. But I persevered this time, and have scanned the full backlog of mail art after a three day on-again off-again scanning fest .  It will take a while to blog in a coherent and appreciative way, so follow and make sure to revisit to see all the wonderful mail art I have received over the past few months.

 

Thank you, Sticker Dude! It’s good to get a sunflower and a contraption that creates a 3D waltz with death! The scan is a bit misleading.  The piece stands up and the middle part moves, or at least swivels.  It’s all a little eerie, a nod to the day of the dead?

 

As ever, Sticker dude merges style with substance, and message. The bespoke stamps and the bought stamps cover the envelope.  Fabulous!




Love this artistamp holder. Stamps below are all kept neatly in the little envie.






Mail art takes one away from the humdrum of regular being










Thanks Sticker dude for a chocka envie.
 







No comments:

Post a Comment