Monday, January 30, 2023

Observers of the Mundane

 



Anja Mattila-Tolvanen has created animated collages by juxtaposing colorful and charismatic creatures with black and white scenes of the mundane world. Both of the collages are stories that invite the viewer to invent the back story and imagine the future. I find them charming!


It's also great to see that Ukraine persists in the mind of Anja and Lonna Kelly.  I archive rather than add and pass  for the most part, so the post card will be here in the Nayland Farm archives, if you ever visit, a bit of history. The sunflowers make me hopeful. Thanks, and sorry I have been slow sharing.

Some of you will have noticed that I am migrating over the Substack. My last post was on that site, it features the Sticker Dude's mail art. Sign up on Substack to see the wonderful mail art I receive in the future.

\

GO TO MY SUBSTACK to subscribe https://rebeccaguyver.substack.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment