Sunday, April 19, 2020

Spring Equinox Clutch - Cascadia Artpost


This mailing from Cascadia Artpost is my kind of double whammy! Having read the Cascadia CoffeeClutch from cover to cover (not yet attempted the crossword but found a few answers in the reading) now I can take my seed packet to a neglected corner of the garden and paint with flowers!  My only sadness is that when the mail went through the machine it was pierced so who knows how many seeds were lost in transit.  You can examine the images to see what I mean. 

As ever, Cascadia's post subtly brings me some Washingtonian wisdom, so Today my mantra will be: commit random acts of kindness and senseless acts of beauty!

Hope you are virus free in Cascadia.  Nayland Farm is an oasis of growing and making at the moment.





No comments:

Post a Comment