Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Carmela and I have harmony and tea to turn to!

I love the subtlety and mark making of Carmela's work.  The colour of this piece thrills me! 

I don't know how you are living in lockdown but there are four adults living in our house now... and I am mother.  That is my most recent excuse for not opening Carmela's mail art until now.  We are all covid free, although the two londoners may have had it, mildly, but let's agree that life has certainly changed enormously since my last blog.  I have continued to make a few pieces of mail art but have also been fitting in painting.  I need to create a harmonious world from what I see around me to cope. 

I think Carmela and I may share that approach to pandemonium. I also love tea. 


Thank you so much for a glorious burst of joy !  Below is my 'blog' reply, a recent egg tempera still life painting. I will find time to reply to your mail art sometime soon. Have a healthy and peaceful holiday weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment