Sunday, July 25, 2021

Vexilogical items

Cornelius 11.7.57

Delighted to receive these beautiful letter size stamps! 


I opened this wonderful mailing from Ted a few weeks ago. It has been a very busy time for me. So I hope you forgive me. the toher things I need to apologize for is that I am not exactly sure what went were when ted sent them to me.  In other words… what was in the black envelope?  Everything is vexing, in a good way.
for someone like me, who would probably be considered colorful in mailings, Ted's pared down colour choices and preponderance of black and white causes me to pause.  It's great too.


Revel in the shapes, ghosts and overprints and then see which words you can pick out.  Fabulous.

another yhing about Ted's mail art lexicon is that it is surprising and I always learn something.


Great drawings.  Great mailing!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment