Friday, February 5, 2021

Last Day in Office Assembly Project

A few weeks ago I was catching up with my mail art blogging and I discovered that I had missed the deasline for one of Sticker Dude's projects: Last Day in the Office Assembly Project. Now if you know me a little you will know I have been looking forward to this last day in office for a little while…

So, you can imagine my joy when I got a copy of the assembled project even though I hadn't sent anything in.

Let's begin at the beginning, with that Tricky Dick stamp, Grantwood and the alienation of a hopper diner. What is America?  Who will she become.  Will she survive?  This project looks at the moment when the 45th leaves. Phew.

The impact of the 45th President has effected so much and so many, including mail artists.  what happened to our wonderful postal service? Can we save it?
It is certainly time!
Did you hear the episode of Rachel who showed us that the 45th president won't call himslef the former president and is still using letterhead with the presidential seal!







Nice rhyme!  If I were in the playground I would jump rope to this.






Any play-on-words, especially one that refers to 45, gets my vote!








 I love them all, agree completely and am grateful to have my own set of commemorative worst president paraphenalia!  Thanks Sticker Dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment