Monday, February 22, 2021

Funky Nasa Chicken with Spaghetti

As new space pictures are revealed that show the touchdown on Mars, I open David Stafford's latest correspondence. OK, that is one very funky chicken and I wonder if everything they are doing to its 'body' tickles.  That chicken also seems indifferent to the pasta and that just seems wrong. My chickens make a lot of noise and would be beaks in if I gave them a bowl of noodles. 

And to reiterate  this it is a correspondence. On the flip side of the Funky Nasa chicken postcard, David fills me in on all things Santa Fe. It's all good to know.  

David also said some nice things about the mail art I FINALLY sent him.  He asked an interesting question. How can something bespoke and idiosyncratic be part of an edition? Hmm. I guess I see what I sent David as part of an edition of an idea. there are 30 other different explorations of the idea going out to other mail artists.





 Thanks David!

No comments:

Post a Comment