Saturday, March 5, 2022

Tigers, the Explorer and an Extractor Fan

If you were Ponce de Leon where would you look for the fountain of youth?  Perhaps David thinks the moon holds the secret to eternal life or maybe that's a syrup of agar, waiting to produce the next variant? Beware, and eat your fruit and vegetables.  

As I write I have a cold. I know where I got it. Our son, who is a doctor, gave it to me. My husband got it at exactly the same time and our son visited some days before and was sneezing. It's a beast of a cold. 

The Tiger is known as the king of all beasts in China. The zodiac sign Tiger is a symbol of strengthexorcising evils, and braveness. Do tigers get Covid (or the common cold)? Something else tigers are known for is the fear they inspire in us. 'Tiger, Tiger burning bright…' Don't forget to set the timer when you are making pancakes or porridge. Fires are scary, hot and orange.   

Thank you Patti for your fearsome tiger and David for your inspiring shenanighans. May the Year of Tiger be a good one.










 

No comments:

Post a Comment