Saturday, March 5, 2022

Alley Cats, Tigers and Retalia



Received this wonderful mailing from Mailart Martha.  The images are posted in a random order, although as it's elevenses the banana biscuits seemed key.










A while ago I aksed Martha if she wanted to exchange boekies with Kevin Gillen and me. I sent Kevin and Martha boekies.  I got this haiku back from Martha.  From her comments I suspect Kevin's boekie is yet to arrive, as I have not had anything from him yet. I am so slow responding to everything and have a backlog of blogging so when it does arrive, and I know it will,  it will be exactly the right time.






Beautiful book. AM yearning for spring today!

I missed this in Privte Eye.  Patrick, our Private Eye devotee, often shares things that he knows I will laugh at, and this was certainly a good one! How could he fail to entertain me?
And to put everything in context, Martha had wrapped her enclosures in the above shopping Trolley gallery info sheet.  (Martha used to actually have a trolley with Mail art that she took around). I love the word 'foldilope' too!

Thank you, Martha!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment