Monday, January 10, 2022

Gardeners and mailartists NEVER sleep

Just brilliant to get all the Cascadia news and ideas about what Jack plans for 2022! Jack has a wonderful habit of writing letters as well as sending mail art. He has bespoke Cascadia Artpost letterhead and writes in beautiful longhand. 

When I was writing my 100 + holiday cards (and I fill them up with writing for every person I send them to), I thought I should continue this with my mailart and write one longhand letter every day in 2022. (So far, that hasn't happened, in fact, no mail art so far:( ), so I am even more impressed by Cascadia.

Another thing that knocks my socks off is the way Cascadia attends to his garden! It's a definite.  He can't possibly sleep.  

I also attach an article Cascadia included in the mailing following on from his 'Kabul Moment' cards. Thank you Cascadia, see you in the post, soon!







 

No comments:

Post a Comment