Monday, August 9, 2021

Forget you? No way.

It's my habit to hang onto my mail from Carina for a long time before opening it. We don't exchange mail that often these days but Carina is a very important correspondent, so I am very, very happy to get mail from her after a not very long interval. I have stamped all over her note to me because I am careful not to overshare Carina's notes.  But in it she tells me that this is a hand made stamp. This Character reminds me of a New Zealand school teacher. She is fierce, smart and determined. It is not Carina.  But can you see some wily humour?  That is Carina.

Do you know the song by the same title?

Forget me nots




Carina's post made me smile and hope she followed me with followit at the bottom of my blogger page so she knows that I have received and blogged her WONDERFUL work!  

It is darker earlier, already.  Summer is waning. The forget me nots have faded but I promise to write back before too long!
Thank you.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment