Thursday, June 24, 2021

The Safety Spot


Do you put an anti-slip mat in your shower? Have you done your ladder training? Mind you carry your scissors so you won't impale yourself on them and refrain from climbing on grocery store shelves to reach objects too high for you. 

Dave is our safety monitor and he's in charge of some important new features at our favourite mail art community. I don't dust, so there is no fear that i might climb a chair to clear the cobwebs from the ceiling!


I'm terribly behind with my blogging and there is little hope that I will catch up this weekend, so am putting two seperate mailings from Dave in one blog.  Shameful! What's even worse is I don't even have any mailart on the go to promise.  I will.  July is around the corner and I'm not going anywhere except Pitlochry!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment