Monday, June 7, 2021

from Fike to the UK

So glad to connect with Ficus Strangulensis. Emperor Fluxus Maximus. HHe sent me a message so I sent him some mail art and he replied. It turns out we share a love of portraits and there are more cross-overs but as i don't want to offend anyone, I will keep the message (typed on the back of the map) secret. Thanks Fike, the range of imagery, the envelope art - it  is all wonderful and I like your tag.






June is always a busy month for me but this year it is coinciding with lessening of restrictions so it seems crazier, or maybe I am woefully out of practice. I have plenty of mail art to blog, so stay tuned and hopedully I will be making some again before long!




I'm not sure you will be getting my updates because for the past few weeks I have been  trying to work out how to change my RSS feed.  I now have followit but I haven't transferred all my followers. I will send this out as an email to you so you can follow again… change is good, but it is also time consuming.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment