Wednesday, June 30, 2021

She Tried her Best and it's SOOOO good.

Carina, Carina, Carina, what could be better? We have our paintings grouped by subjects round our house. In one part of our kitchen there is pastel of Lyra, and a Harwich seagull. Soon we will have a 'silly cat'. Although, seeing this on the screen makes me think I need a text area too. And I have a black and white area (where we wash the dishes, the scullery), but the room with the animals has these sweet white walls between the uprights where this will fit in all ways, perfectly. (So much for my archiving! I will scan it and put a copy in the archive!)

I love this and can I just say that although I agree we need to struggle beyond our comfort zone in order to find new things to say... we also each have our own handwriting and motifs and you've got this babe!


I don't usually share messages from Carina, and this is only one side of our communique but I thought you'd  love to see her notelet. Carina always makes me SMILE. Hap
Hello Petsmo and thank you!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment