Friday, April 23, 2021

Lockdown at the Flicks and Doodle Mania


I always associate airmail with birds, so I begin here with Ted Trager's envelope of curiosities. I am struck by how much I learn about mail art correspondences by what they send, even if what they send comes from a world that I am not party to. I hardly ever watch films, I'm sorry to say.  It's a time thing… if I did I would never be able to blog or make artistamps or...

Another thing is how much I like Ted's drawings / doodles. I've embarked on another big art project but if I can fit it in, I would like to resurrect DKULT Doodle Therapy to put out a lockdown doodle edition. I will try. Send me your doodles!





















The mark making in and on and through this mailing is wonderful! I wonder if Ted's film watching has impacted on what he chooses to represent? Am I missing something by not watching? Eeek!

By the way, I have had a message from Blogger that Feedburner will stop sending out emails as of July.  Does anyone have a solution to this and how many of you will still want to get emails from me?

Thanks Ted. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment